What's new in version 0.4.3?
- fixed a 32-/64-bit incompatibility
- some tuning and more information gathering for network connections
- some tries to overcome binary differences between different compilers and compiler versions which cause asynchronicities, but without success :-(
- client respects SDL_QUIT messages which is expressed in that the client can be stopped by closing its window using your system's window system
- several bugfixes for multithreading related client crashes
What's new in version 0.4.2?
- bugfix which prevents particles from leaving the map
- included frameworks of SDL libraries in the Mac OS X packages
What's new in version 0.4.1?
- re-established synchronicity when mixing different architectures
- improved command line help
- fixed wrong behaviour of client when connecting to Internet server
- new keys: fps display (default: F9) and toggle fps limiter (default: F8)
What's new in version 0.4?
- Introduced SkwörmZones: cool Matrix-like time deformations which randomly occur when two avatars are getting too close... just find it out yourself!
- Stationary guns
- Completely new communication layer
- Game info screen
- Keyboard configuration menu
- New weapons: helicopter, dirt grenade
- New theme: sky
- Improved physics
- Focusing other players while being dead
- Flashing message window when avatar gets hurt
- Toggle fullscreen key
- Different flavors of bots (still basic!)
- Documentation of replay mode
- Using zlib compression for the transfer of a world from server to client
- Many bug fixes
- Using SCons for building
What's new in version 0.3.2?
- Bugfix for MacOS X which resolves Unicode problems for displaying the 'ö' in window titles
What's new in version 0.3.1?
- New intro sound
- Jukebox during game
- Fixed bugs with Windows 2000 and 98 when loading sprites
- Fixed bug when game mode was different on server and clients
What's new in version 0.3?
- Team mode
- New themes: circle, fossil
- Added boni: homing virus, invisibility
- Multiple goals and balls
- Moving goals
- Lots of bugs nuked
- Compiles with gcc 3.x, 4.0 (and 2.95)